Tuesday 27 March 2012

Free Embroidery Pattern : Shadow work

If you wish to practice Shadow embroidery and are looking for a simple design, this one is for you. This design can be used as single motif on handkerchief or as repeating designs.


Tip: 
Use SINGLE strand of thread and SHORT back stitches or double back stitches if working shadow embroidery with this.

If you need a HOW- TO Shadow embroider on this design please feel free to ask me , just post a comment here.

Happy Stitching!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Royce. After seeing your bunny I'm keen to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Royce. I just happen to find your bunny project. I will make this my first embroidery project in a long time. Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and what you think of this post