Tuesday 18 November 2014

Can You Teach Me How To Make This?

Last week a friend of mine during a visit happened to see the Crocheted Beanie.



Friend : Did you make this?
Me : Yes!
Friend : How did you make this?
Me : I crocheted this.
Friend : Cro.. Whaaat??
Me : C-R-O-C-H-E-T

Now, I had to explain to her that the 'T' at the end of the word is silent.

She was so impressed by the fact that such a thing can be made at home and instantly expressed her desire to learn to make it. I happily agreed, not at all realizing that how I would teach someone who has never ever seen a crochet hook.

I bought a 3.5 mm hook and some yarn for her. So, we are ready for the first class... Let's see how far it goes.
I think that it is a great opportunity for me to brush up my crochet basics too. 




Wow ! Just feel like diving into this.

And here we go.........

I would be posting the day to day log here



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and what you think of this post