Sunday 30 November 2014

Remember You And Love You Always!

Things are not the same this Christmas. My world and life have gone upside down and shaken to the limit that everything shattered.  

If at all Dearest Santa Claus were to ask me for a wish this Christmas, I would ask him to bring back my little son from the safe and secure arms of Jesus ( that is what others tell me where my son is). 

I started crocheting for him 4 years back when he was born. I made for him so many things and now I have only those things and all his memories.
Its been 4 months and I am still trying to come to terms with it. 

I pray that god gives me strength.
Love you baby..........

 I don't want to make this space any personal, but thought that this had to be said here as this blog truly belongs to him and is here because of him.

4 comments:

  1. Royce, my heart aches for you. I've been in your shoes although my child was older. I'm sending you a big HUG - hang in there. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really know what it means to have lost someone so close, esp for a mother!.
      Sorry to hear about your loss too.

      Delete
  2. Prayers are with you. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son too was older (35), but I still have a missing void that is hard to fill. I will pray for God to give you strength to carry you through the season and until you meet him again. Hang in there, it does get a little easier. I am sorry for your loss. I too sending you BIG hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and what you think of this post