- Filet Mesh
- Double Crochet in Back (DCIB)
- Double Crochet in Front ( DCIF)
- Front Post DCIF ( FPDCIF)
- Back Post DCIF (BPDCIF)
1. Filet Mesh
Video showing how to make the Filet Mesh by Tanis Galik
2. Layering and The Double Crochet in the Back (DCIB)
3. Double Crochet In The Front ( DCIF)
4. Front Post DCIF ( FPDCIF) and Back Post DCIF (BPDCIF)
The DCIB and DCIF are the two important stitches used.
The pattern that I am working on needs these two stitches. So, I will try to post about other stitches later.
My work so far.....
I am working on a pattern from the book Interlocking Crochet
This crochet technique creates patterns on both sides.
Which side do you like more?
Row 1 with Color B (dark blue) completed
More in the next post..........